Kingdom of Aeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
manager +Kammath KAmmath crossroads snowy white guitar
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
whitlfaeg
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_vote_lcapKingdom of Aeron Intel I_voting_barKingdom of Aeron Intel I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_vote_lcapKingdom of Aeron Intel I_voting_barKingdom of Aeron Intel I_vote_rcap 
Kejan Ultima
Latest topics
» {11Yo_Hot_Sandra_Girl__7_Pthc_New_2008_Stripping_Posing_Mast
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 pm by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:54 am by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 am by whitlfaeg

» Burn Detroit Dvd
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm by whitlfaeg

» Emma Watson Ka Gand Wallpaper
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Hsu Chi Penthouse 1995
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm by whitlfaeg

» Minecraft Pe Online Multiplayer
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Download Tomcat Java Mobile
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 am by whitlfaeg

» My Kindle Fire Hd Wont Update Apps
Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am by whitlfaeg

Similar topics

Kingdom of Aeron Intel

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Information
    Name::
    Genre(s)::

Kingdom of Aeron Intel Empty
    PostSubject: Kingdom of Aeron Intel   Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Differences;

Separating the Kingdom of Aeron from the rest is its intentions to show care to those whom do not have a mother or father to show them exactly what caring is. In this group of grand stature, entities of any kind are allowed. Good, Evil, Neutral, and so forth are allowed within’ its walls. None are denied, save those whom would bring harm to the home of those who do not have one. A kingdom where all are accepted, whether they be of scales, off-planet, other-dimensions, and so on. However, should one seek to bring ill intent, they will be met with a swift demise from one of the many protectors of this noble city; and that would be one less being who would be able to rebel against their humane intentions to have equality in the universe.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://kingdomofaeron.rpg-board.net
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Information

PostSubject: Defensive Measures;   Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Defensive Measures;

Mechanized Electronic Guardians; Perched at the pinnacle of the walls, insects of large statures, dual tails protruding from the backsides. Amongst the sides, upon the paved floors, large mounds of crystal embedded spheres, capable of electrifying results, numerous gems rigged with explosives to ignite in mid-air, sending shockwaves through the currents to strike avian-like foes or just airborne enemy units. Dual pincers rested near the maws of these giant beasts, two appendages capable of slicing through the very structures they resided on, ready to knock down at any sort of attacker whom somehow scaled the walls that protected the kingdom.

The Deceptive Frontline; A square device that seems harmless as you approach it; taking the appearance of a high watch tower, but once you meet the range of five to ten yards, panels slip from over patches, countless needles shoot out to impale and cause fatalities or at least cripple the opposition. This machine is embedded within Gaia, extending forth into the sky Thirty or so feet. Even the strongest of wind based natural disasters will not dislodge it. With the releasing of the needles, the tower sinks into the blackened earth around it; a sign of an attack.

Plains Of Aeron; The scenery of the Northern outskirts of the Kingdom of Aeron; Gaia extending as far as the eye can see--as black as the void of the night. Taking refuge beneath the shadows of the lands; golems of the darkened earth rest. Every golem prepared to emerge from their refuge and guard the kingdom of Aeron. Gargantuan in size, these beasts are dangerous and attack wildly. Smashing about with their fists, forging swords of their own bodies, doing anything they can to destroy the opposition.

Wall Of Gaia; Heavily fortified walls which shroud the kingdom of Aeron with a nearly impenetrable wall of unknown substance. The shades of Gaia evident upon the surface, towering above; stretching forth towards the heavens, succumbing around the Kingdom of Aeron like a shield.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Information

PostSubject: Surroundings   Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Surroundings;

Extending forth from the Northern gate; the hues of the void corrupt the barren land. Flat and extending forth as far as the eyes can see. Gaia has been enveloped in the tint of onyx, darkening the earth itself. A mysterious aurora floats within the plains, a paranormal phenomenon cast those from their world to the next. A Gate, of time and space it seemed, simply within the void like extension of Gaia. A hellish gate cast those from their world to the monarch's, summoning forth those with the wish to enter themselves upon the lands of Aeron. The heavenly gate takes the appearance of an onyx vortex, hovering within the sky, a slight shimmer of light within it's centre. This gate is said to allow those with darkness in their hearts to step forth, advancing through the northern plains.

Beginning upon the southern wall; rocks are scattered forth. The terrain grows rugged, becoming rougher the further from the kingdom walls. Nearly fifty yards from the wall of the south entrance, the terrain begins a rapid incline in altitude. Prosperous trees, mosses of all sorts, all found upon the mountain side. Traversing from one side of the mountain too the other takes days on end. Similar to the mysterious aurora found within the plains, save the opposite. Attracting those with darkness in their hearts to spring forth, advancing towards the southern direction of Aeron.

The West and East sides of the Kingdom took on a much more tranquil appearance. Placid waters lined the edge of nearly white sand, which never seemed to burn no matter how hard the sun beamed down it's rays upon the earth. Crystal blue seem inviting to any and everyone who'd dare let their flesh mesh with the cool liquid. A few yards closer towards the Kingdom, rocks pile on top of themselves, allowing the water to crawl through small tunnels and bathe the opening in heated relaxation. Steam bellows from the core, oblivious to it's own healing properties. One hundred yards of beach separate the kingdom from the waves upon each of the directions.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Aeron Intel   Kingdom of Aeron Intel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Aeron Intel
    Page 1 of 1