Kingdom of Aeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snowy KAmmath +Kammath guitar crossroads manager white
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
whitlfaeg
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_vote_lcap2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_voting_bar2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_vote_rcap 
Admin
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_vote_lcap2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_voting_bar2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_vote_rcap 
Kejan Ultima
Latest topics
» {11Yo_Hot_Sandra_Girl__7_Pthc_New_2008_Stripping_Posing_Mast
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 pm by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:54 am by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 am by whitlfaeg

» Burn Detroit Dvd
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm by whitlfaeg

» Emma Watson Ka Gand Wallpaper
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Hsu Chi Penthouse 1995
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm by whitlfaeg

» Minecraft Pe Online Multiplayer
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Download Tomcat Java Mobile
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 am by whitlfaeg

» My Kindle Fire Hd Wont Update Apps
2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am by whitlfaeg

2x2=Shinobuden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Name::
Genre(s)::

2x2=Shinobuden                                                        Empty
PostSubject: 2x2=Shinobuden    2x2=Shinobuden                                                        I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Genres: comedy
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Plot Summary: Shinobu is a naive ninja-in-training. In order to test her ninja abilites, she must steal the panties of all the high school girls. The first house she stops at is the abode of one Kaede Shiranui, who happens to catch Shinobu in the act. Kaeda is the voice of reason and the two girls become quick friends, despite a round yellow ball-thing who claims to be a ninja master and tries to get in the way of their friendship.

Canon story-line or create your own.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofaeron.rpg-board.net

2x2=Shinobuden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Aeron :: Canon Genres: Shows/Series :: Genres: Symbols, Numbers, and A-
Jump to: